If you have domains registered with WP NET, you can manage them with the Domain Console.
To access the Domain Console, go to the Domains page and click the Login to Domain Console button in the sidebar. If this button does not appear or does not work, please open a support ticket and we will set it up for you.
Domain Management Console Functions
- Create and edit DNS records
- Set nameserver delegation *
- Request a UDAI / EPP code *
- Update domain contacts, including registrant information *
- Email forwarders - redirect any email address for your domain to another account
- Domain redirection - redirect your domain to another URL
- Lock your domain (supported TLDs only)
* You can also do this directly in My WP NET, from the Domains page.
Domain Console Sections
Please note that some sections of the Domain Console may be inoperable as there may be functions that WP NET does not support.
Access the Domain Console sub-sections from here.
Here you can:
- Obtain a UDAI / EPP code
- Lock / unlock the domain (supported TLDs only)
- Download a Domain Certificate of Registration
- Update Domain Contact information, including the domain registrant
Create and edit DNS records. Supported record types are:
Set your nameservers here. If you want to use DNS records as defined on the Zone Manager page, you must set these to the default. Just click Set default.
If you do not have an active hosting service for the domain, or you want to redirect all traffic to another domain, you can set it up here.
Here you can set up unlimited email forwarders for the domain. While we do not provide email hosting services, you can configure any email address under the domain to redirect to another account.
For example, you could redirect email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org (or any valid email account).
NOTE: WP NET is a reseller of domain registration services for TPP Wholesale.
If you need any further assistance with the Domain Console, please open a support ticket and we'll be happy to help.